2009년 1월 6일 화요일

Useful Expressions

If you walk on streets, you may want to go to bathroom. Probably, you are in emergency situation with number one or number two. Whatever!
What will you do?

If you show the korean your expressful body languages, the korean might catch your meaning. However, it's obviously efficient if you say some korean sentences. ( It's okay that you say just only one word meaning of "bathroom.")

How should you say "bathroom" in Korean? You say "화장실."[hwajangsil]
Then, how should you say "I'm in emergency" in Korean? You can say "저 급해요." [jeo guphaeyo]

I will put some korean sentences for the situation on the below.


  • a bathroom = 화장실 [hwajangsil]
  • I'm in emergency! = 저 급해요! [jeo guphaeyo]
  • I wanna go to bathroom = 저 화장실 가고 싶어요. [jeo hwajangsil gago sipoeyo]
  • Where is a bathroom? = 화장실이 어디에요? [hwajangsili eodiaeyo]

Tip> When you ask something, you should make your intonation up at the end of the question.

Dialogue>

You : 실례합니다. [sillehapnida] = Excuse me.

Ryu : 네? [ne] = huh?

You : 저 화장실 가고 싶어요. [jeo hwajangsil gago sipeoyo] = I wanna go to bathroom

저 급해요! [jeo guphaeyo] = I'm in emergency.

Ryu : 여기에 있어요. [yeokiae itseoyo] = It's here.

Voca>

  1. a bathroom : 화장실 [hwajangsil]
  2. be in emergency : 급해요 [guphaeyo]
  3. I : 저 [jeo]
  4. here : 여기[yeoki]
  5. there : 저기[jeki]

----------------------------

한국어 공부해요~

Let's learn Korean. ^^

댓글 없음: